Three Brooklyn teens boarded an F train last month with hopes of carrying their basketball team to victory — and they wound up bringing a dangerous criminal suspect to justice. Christos Strieder and ...
The illegal immigrant accused of torching a woman to death on a Brooklyn subway train was so blacked-out drunk that he was shocked when cops showed him video of the appalling attack, newly released ...
Add Yahoo as a preferred source to see more of our stories on Google. Sebastian Zapeta-Calil repeatedly told detectives he had no memory of an attack that killed a woman who was set ablaze on the New ...
The suspect accused of burning a woman alive on the F train in Brooklyn last month was arraigned on a grand jury indictment Tuesday as faith leaders announced a memorial service for the victim.
BROOKLYN (PIX11) – A man accused of setting a woman on fire on the subway pleaded not guilty to murder charges on Tuesday. Sebastian Zapeta, 33, was charged with first- and second-degree murder and ...
Alleged NYC subway killer Sebastian Zapeta enters not guilty plea to burning sleeping woman to death
NEW YORK — A man pleaded not guilty Tuesday to burning a sleeping woman to death inside a New York City subway train. Sebastian Zapeta, 33, appeared in Brooklyn court in an orange jumpsuit and orange ...
The man accused of setting a woman on fire inside a New York City subway told detectives, “Oh, damn, that’s me,” when he saw video of the attack but said he couldn’t remember anything, according to a ...
NEW YORK — A man pleaded not guilty Tuesday to burning a sleeping woman to death inside a New York City subway train. Sebastian Zapeta, 33, appeared in Brooklyn court in an orange jumpsuit and orange ...
The NYPD pledged Friday to give three teenage heroes the $10,000 reward they were promised for turning in a killer subway arson suspect — after the family said they had been given the cold shoulder ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results