UPDATE 1 P.M. Judge Joseph Sciscento has ordered around 200,000 pounds of fireworks to be returned to Michael Paglia, but they must be transported out of Clark County by a certified hazmat company.
Two men were seriously injured in a northern Nevada desert fireworks weekend incident at a large gathering of people at a popular off-roading and party area, authorities said. One man was hospitalized ...
LAS VEGAS (KTNV) — As summer begins, the National Interagency Fire Center predicts a significant wildfire season ahead of us. The risk for fire is heightened in our dry heat paired with strong winds.
Fireworks may bring joy to many during celebrations, but for pets, they can be a source of fear, stress, and even serious injury, according to a report from Trupanion, a medical insurance company for ...
Seekonk man accused of killing Cranston man appears in court for bail hearing The Seekonk man accused of shooting and killing a Cranston man earlier this year appeared in court Wednesday for a bail ...
The Moapa Band of Paiutes is investigating after an 85-year-old man died following a firework-related accident July 4 on the reservation. Hector Moreno of Mexico died from blunt force head trauma ...
(The Center Square) – A California campaign wants Gov. Gavin Newsom to do something about illegal fireworks from Nevada. TNT Fireworks, the state’s leading wholesale distributor of State Fire ...
As the Fourth of July holiday approaches and Americans make plans to celebrate the stars and stripes with a little red glare from celebratory rockets, the American Academy of Ophthalmology and the ...
RENO, Nev. (AP) — Two men were seriously injured in a northern Nevada desert fireworks weekend incident at a large gathering of people at a popular off-roading and party area, authorities said. One ...